Monday 1 August 2011

Episode IV: A New Blog

Now, I know what you're thinking. My girlfriend's awesome. For Christ's sake, she got the keyboard. Again. because I'm God. Her grammar is awful. Absolutely awful. Anyway, I know what you're thinking, some douche has started a blog in the hope of getting internet fame and international acclaim, perhaps a Pulitzer prize or three. And you'd be right. However, the main point of this blog is just to try to make someone laugh. Kind of like one of those projects you hear about where someone tries to make something happen worldwide. Since it's been proven to work with such things as The Impossible Project, The Game (Started as a sociology experiment in an English University, as a matter of fact), and.... Bollocks, I lost the game. So as an introductory blog, this is going to be a blog full of random stories, jokes, anecdotes, tales with morals, fables, and many other things as different from each other as those are. Ahem. Also, my girlfriend will be writing bits here and there, so be prepared. Seriously. Run. Anyway, I'd better get off here before she busts my balls with that lamp over there. Until the next time, may the force be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment